Monday, June 1, 2009

baby KREW MILLS MCMILLEN IS HERE!!!!




My new nephew is finally here!!! weighing at 9.2 pounds and 20 inches long!!! BIG BOY!!! i was able to go down on monday and stay for a week with the kids and help brandi clean and get ready for this new bundle of joy!! my poor sis was in labor from 7:00am till 7:02pm!!!! I never new how tough my sister was till i saw her deliver krew~~~ she is such an amazing sister!!! she is not only amazing to me and gives me advce on anything i need, but an AMAZING mom!!! she is going to be just as good with Krew and she is with Kaiden and Kennedy!!! i love ya sis and am so greatful to have all of you in my life!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Thanks sis! We had a blast with you while you were down...when can you come again :) Thanks for all your help...you are welcome back anytime! Love ya!!!!!