Thursday, April 23, 2009

SKINNY KICK!!!

One of the girls i work with and i are on a BIG BIG BIG diet!!! We are so sick of being out of shape!! i am so excited cause i have been doing SO SO good!! i have walked every morning this week with me dog!! We go on an Hour walk every morning!! Love it!!! ....... I was so excited the other night, i felt ambisious thought i might try on some of my clothes from when i started beauty school and guess what...... They totally fit!! I was so excited !! my hubby was out on the couch so i got all dressed up and strutted my stuff out there and he gave me the what are you doing look ha ha !! he was so happy that i was doing so good!! There definently is a down fall to being married to a skinny guy who can eat WHATEVER he wants and not make a darn difference.... sad thing is, i learned the hard way!!! i tried doing that for quite a while ha ha!! and 20 pounds heavier here i am ha ha!!! so here goes to trying to loose the extra pounds!!!YEAH!!!:):)

No comments: