Sunday, January 18, 2009

ITS BEEN AWHILE!!!!!!!



Christmas was at the in-laws this Year and it was a TON of fun!!! We had a fun Christmas Eve....... Brock brought down our snow Machining's and the boys went pretty much ALL night then we played games ..... i Was Told i am some what of a sore loser ha ha!!! i am so aggressive and i hate to loose ha ha but we had a ton of fun!!! Then we went to Twin Falls to see my Family !! We had so much fun !! i miss my sisters a ton while i am up here so it was so fun to see them while we were down!! my nephew and niece and my sis and bro-in-law got me a cook book of our families best recipe's!! Apparently my sister and i call my oldest sistter to much to ask about recipe's...... sorry sis your just to good of a cook!!My parentals we always to generous and got us awesome gift cards!!:) I would have to say we had a awesome christmas this year!!!

No comments: