Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday Kaci!!!!


Happy Birthdday sister!! It is my middle sister's 22nd birthday!! i cant believe she is already that old!! it seemed like yesterday we were playing softball together and trying to tag along with Brandi and her friends ha ha!! Now she is getting ready to start beauty school on monday!! i am so excited for her!!:):) i will be able to help her along and teach her all kinds of things!! well happy Birthday sis!! i hope you have a GREAT day you deserve it!! love ya tons!!:):)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ericka.........That was such a nice sister of you! Dad and I are so proud of you! Have a Great Day, Love and miss you tonzz! xoxoxoxoxo mom

Ryan & Kaci said...

Am I the worst sister EVER?? Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Thank you SIS...you are the GREATEST! I ♥ beauty school. I can't wait for you to show me some tips! ♥you tons & miss you oodles n' oodles!!