Sunday, November 30, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!




First........
My puppy Bella had to go get fixed so she has been at the vet all weekend!!!!
Second.......
My oldest sister brandi ha ha had a root canal gone bad!!! her face was so swollen!!
Third........
she tells us she is prego yeah!!! i am so excited i cant wait to have another niece or nephew!! congrats sis!!!
Fourth.......
i had to have EMERGENCY SURGERY and get my tonsels and Adnoids out!!! it scks!! by far the worst pain i have ever had but luckily my fam damily was there to help me my dad and MOM expecially!!! LOVE you all!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Euka.....I miss ya already!!! Man, we were two sick girls this week! Luckily you didn't look so messed up...just lots of pain (okay, not so lucky I guess). Anywho, soak up all the Mommy/Daddy treatment before you go back home! See ya in a few weeks...I love ya!!!

Amber said...

sorry about the emergency surgery, that stinks! I hope you get feeling better soon:)