Friday, October 31, 2008

Our SCAREFUL Halloween :( :) :( :)











It all started off as an eventful Halloween.... I dressed up in my Twilight shirt (thanks mom and kaci) and wore pail make-up and bright red lip stick ha ha tried my best to look like a chubby Bella ha ha pulled it off pretty good if you ask me!!!:) Everyone in Pinedale gets dressed up and goes to the bar....and since brock and i dont do that....we decided to have a Halloween Slumber Party!!! so....I was doing hair at the salon when i got the call....." hey honey dont worry i am ok but i am on my way to the hospital" ok so how is that suppose to make a wife feel lol?? well so my husband cut his leg open and had to get 14 stiches!!!! so we were off to a good start ha ha!! so i decied to make him have a great Halloween slumber party still!! i made carmel apples our Aunt Terry's famous chex mix (his favorie) and had left overs from my sister's yummy recipe instead of him having to cook steaks on the grill like planned!! so we picked out movies and watched the Karate kid and 300!!!! and ofcourse bella had to join us 2!! so all in all with out brocks poor leg we had an eventful Halloween!! my favorite holliday!!!!!! so Hopefully next year it will be a better experience!!!:)hope everyone else had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!:):):):):):):):):)O and to top it all off... i kept brock up all night and then had to go to the hospital cause i have strep throat!!! what a week ha ha!! so we are both on bed rest!!!

4 comments:

Grandma Jo said...

That is so sad about his leg! Ericka what a GREAT wife to make all those yummy goodies! You go Girl! Give Brock my love, have a Great night together! Love ya!

Grandma Jo said...

Wow....looks like the best treats ever!! GREAT MOVIES!

Ryan & Kaci said...

Scary...scary! I hope his leg is feeling better. I love your shirt. It looks ADORABLE! YUMMY! I want to go to "The McLain's" house for a slumber party. It looks like so much FUN. You'll have to give me Aunt Terry's chex mix recipe...I've never had it before & it looks DELICIOUS. LOVE YOU!

-hApPy hAlLoWeEn-

Grandma Jo said...

I MISS BELLA SO MUCH! "FEDEX" HER TO ME!! She wants her Granny and Pappy!