Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

So ...... i suppose to say six weird things about me.... that everyone probably already know lol not gonna lie i am a weirdo!!!:):)

#1- I cant go anywhere without wearing my cowboy boots and actually feel normal!! it is a security issue i know i know!!!!

#2- I am a clean freak!~! my room is ALWAYS CLEAN!!! nothing on the floor!! BED made and i am great!!!:)

#3- I hate dishes that sit in the sink!!! If i make dinner i have to dish the plates then do the dishes THAN FINALLY sit down and eat dinner i know i dont understand either!!!WEIRD!

#4- i am with Nancy on this one.... i have NEVER gone to the movies without getting some popcorn! i find it weird to just sit there and watch a movie and not eat anything! Probably why i am a tad bit on the chubby side cause i go to movies ALL the TIME!!!! ha ha !!

#5-I am maybe what you call a little out of control!! ask any of my friends or family lol!!! I love to have a good time and try to make everyone laugh!!!! (even if i do catch everything amber G. does lol fun times! always watching ha ha )

#6- most of all ..... I HATE THE DARK and SPIDERS~~~!!!! If i were trapped in a dark place with spiders i am pretty sure i would die!!! it is so scary to be alone in the dark!! thank goodness it is still normal for a 20year old to buy night lights!!! ha ha !!!

Well there are some fun stuff about me that is a little different but so fun at the same time!!! well i tag........ Brandi McMillen and Amber Genta!!!!!:) have fun LADIES

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I had no idea you were such a neat freak!! I still love ya though!!!

Matt & Ali said...

I am with you about the dark and spiders!!!! I was so sad to find out that you guys moved and I didn't even get to come over and welcome you to Chubbuck (I am a lil slow) Hope you are liking your new place!

Amber said...

oh Ericka I was laughing so hard. You crack me up! I never understood why you ALWAYS saw the weird things I did. Hmmm it's a mystery. Anywhos that was entertaining. Thanks for calling to go to lunch the other day that was so fun and much needed. Brylee loved your dog!;) Call again for sure! Love ya!

Grandma Jo said...

Ericka you take after me, clean house,hate spiders, and the dark!Love ya! Have a Great Day!

Brandi said...

Man, you are a freak! j/k I am going to turn off the power one night and line your bed with spiders...HA, how do you feel about that??? DARK AND SPIDERS! WOW, I am a horrible sister :) Can't wait to see you...love ya sis!