Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NEW JOB :( !!!! and a new PUPPY!!!

So Brock got a new job!!! and he now officially is never home ha ha!! he works 6 days on and 1 day off!!! so i get to see him 3 times a month!!! ha ha now we get to do a long term realationship !!! it is as if we were dating~~~ but he absolutly loves what he does so my older WISER sister says " you got to do what is best and dont be a baby " ha ha i know sis !!!! so i have to support my hubby and while he is gone he said i need something to keep me company so he bought me a new PUPPY i am so excited !! i get him next thursday!!! so there will be pictures when i get him~~~ so i will keep ya posted~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I am glad you have a puppy!!! But don't forget you can always come hang with me. My husband is busy too now!! School and work! So give me a call. And I want to see if I can come work at your salon!

Amber said...

Ericka I still feel so bad that I never saw you. I know you think I'm the worst friend! I am really really sorry though. I want to see your dog when you get it so posts some pics!

Hobbs Clan said...

You better come over because I am always home!! Plus I only live like 71/2 steps from your front door! Lynz

Grandma Jo said...

That is my puppy!! Bring her home to her Granny!!