Friday, September 12, 2008

MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)


well here is goes...... i am officially moving to PINEDALE WY!!!! I got a job up there with brock and it is going to be a rude awakening working monday through friday from 6 to 6 cause i am so used to going when i please!! but no worries i get to do hair on the weekends!! so that will be a ton of fun!! but i have to now take WYOMING boards which will really suck but it is ok!!! so no big!!! but hopefully i can pass them ha ha. well we move october 1st and i am really excited!! cant wait!! this way i will be able to c my hubby every night instead of once a week so that is going to be absolutly AMAZING!!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you still come visit me even though I totally messed up our plans this last time. I'm so happy for you to be able to see him all the time now! Love ya!

Amber said...

Nancy pants started a blog!! Check it out... wesnancy.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Moving sucks yes, but at least you'll be together now! Miss you all tons :)

Brandi said...

Oh, and love you too!

Matt & Ali said...

Dang girlie girl!!!! Sad you are leaving Chubbuck, but at least you get to see Brock and trust me i know that that is the most important thing!!!

Nancy said...

I am so excited for you to be with Brock full time! You will do awesome working full time. Let me know when you come into town, I miss you!

Ryan & Kaci said...

At least you're TOGETHER now. That's what counts. MOVING...that word hits me the wrong way for some reason. OH YA...Moving sucks! It is such a pain. Well Miss & Love you ALL! Come see us soon! I need some touch-ups!

Grandma Jo said...

Your Mommy loves you!! I'm so proud of you! Have A Great Day!! Love your blog............you go Girl!!