Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Mama...



I just wanted to dedicate a little post to my amazing Mom. She has been so helpful with the wedding and I appreciate her sooooo much! I know its hard for her to let her "baby" go and start a life of her own, but she is taking everything very well and I'm proud of her. SO.....Mom, this is for putting up with my attitude all these years...I LOVE YOU more than you'll know!!!!














She is such an amazing Grandma too. A little crazy sometimes, but Kaiden and Kennedy adore her sooooo much. We are so lucky to have this Grandma/Mamasita in our family!!!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

WOW Ericka...that was such a nice post to Mom. I got all teary eyed :) What a great daughter you are! We are soooo excited for the wedding and for Brock to be a part of the family...FINALLY! (not that it doesn't already feel like he is!)

Grandma Jo said...

Wow..............Ericka, that sure was special to me! I didn't know you loved your Mama that much :) I am super excited for your wedding and to welcome Brock into our family...what a great, super, awesome COWBOY he is...you really picked a terrific guy to marry! I love you very much... Love your Mama!

Amber said...

Ericka that's cool that you are moving to pocatello! let me know if you come to town so we can all get together again. Your wedding is coming up....:)

amanda said...

ok so maybe you remember me, i was your leader at girls camp like a million years ago. anyway i saw your wedding pictures on your sis' blog and i was like wow she is married! so weird. last time i saw you was to say thanks for the yard decorations after girls camp. funny how time flys. well congrats on the wedding. you looked beautiful!
amanda