Monday, June 16, 2008

TESTING IS OVER!!!



Can you say what a stress relief!!! O my goodness!!! 2 of my friends and i went and took our Practical exam today in Boise at the Owyhee Plaza!! !!! Holly cow it is finally over!! now all we have to do is wait....... a whole week!! that is a long time if you are finding out if you pasted!! Well just another adventure comming my way!! i have to take one more test and that is to get my license in Wyoming!! so i can work at a solan there after brock and i get married!! even though it is going to be a little po dunk!!! i Might be able to cut a few moluts who knows ;) ha ha !!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It is a relief to have that over. I hope we can find out ASAP if we passed, I had 5 people today tell me they needed their hair done. ahhhhh...I just need somewhere to do it! Call me when you come to town!