Thursday, June 12, 2008







Since Brandi and her family got into town on the 31st, I've been a little busy being a FUN, CRAZY, AWESOME AUNT...at least that's what Kaiden and Kennedy would say if you asked them :) Kaiden has been playing baseball, so here's a few pictures of us walking over to Thomsen Park for the games and then of Kaiden being a stud playing ball. Brock had to leave this morning...a day early :( At least he got to spend 5 days here though! So...I'm off to stuffing/stamping/licking envelopes for the big day...sounds like fun, huh? You know you're jealous.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know that you had a blog, and you even post on it! How are the wedding plans coming? I hope everything is going smoothly and wish you well with your big day!

Anonymous said...

You can say Kaiden and Kennedy call you their "favorite" aunt, but i have one thing over you that makes me the favorite aunt! And his name is Taiton. Kennedy can't resist him.