Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Only 16 days left till the McMillens come home to TWIN FALLS!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait!! only 16 days left till i get to see my McMillens!!! i am so excited!!!! it has been way to long since i have seen them last!!! they get to come home for the summer it is going to be a ton of fun!!!
My sis Brandi!! the one who holds the McMillens together!!! she is such an awesome sis!! i cant wait to plan my wedding with ya when u get home!!!:)your the best!!!

ha ha this is a fun PIC!!! i took this of miller when i was in MA!!!! he is so funny!!! this is just a little bit of miller and his fun personality!!!:) sorry bro no more sucking on toes to play ball lol ha ha!!!!



















Kennedy and me in MA taking some fun pictures in TARGET!!!!!












our first training bras!!!;)
















my nephew KAIDEN what a stud huh!! ladies watch out !!!















6 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

Oh my heck!!! you are all grown up... I know that sounds so dumb, but you were always cute little Erika and I mean you are still adorable I can't believe you are getting married!!! Where are you going to live and all that fun stuff? Fill me in!!!! Paul Mitchell huh??? That is pretty dang awesome!

Matt & Ali said...

Get out of town. Matt and I live in Chubbuck. Where is your house? dang that is fantastic and where are you going to be workign???

Jesy said...

Hi Ericka! Such a cute blog! I'm sooo excited to hear from you! and... I'm very happy to hear about your engagement. Congratulations, by the way! I'm very happy for you.

I am coming to Twin next week... .wanna cut my hair? Are you good? Or will you shave my head when I'm not looking? Ha ha!

Let me know!
Love ya!

Brandi said...

My dear little sis...as much as I like attention and things all about ME, I'm hating the ugly picture you posted...get it off! :) I'm excited to see you too, ONLY 13 more days...YAY!!! I'm in dyer need for a cut/color if ya know what I mean...jellybean

Brandi said...

Get up get out of bed...wake up you sleepy head!!! Just wanted to tell my little sis that I love her...have a great day!!!

Chalet said...

Hye Ericka...it is good to hear from you. Tht bad day with Miller and Cody ws MUCH worse...wrecked truck...shoulder surgery...ya...don't want to repeat that day! Anyway...congrats on the upcoming wedding. I can't beleive you are old enough to get married. That makes me feel REALLY old. Hvae a great weekend!