Tuesday, May 13, 2008







JULY 12 th!!! is finally the big day!! i cant wait!! i just have a ton of work to do until then!! it is rediculous!!! i at least have my colors, the cake, the place,...... and my sister Brandi to help me out!! wow i couldnt ask for a better sister than her!!! she has everything on the ball!!! i mean everything to the wedding dress and brides maids dresses to where brock and i are going to live!! it is rediculous!!! she is the best!! she is calling me constantly to make sure i am on the ball!!! to tell me how long i have left and how i am slacking a little......... well a lot actucally!!!! she is amazing and i owe her a ton!! i cant wait till she finally gets to come home to Twin!!! i miss her and miller and the kids like crazy!! well my other sister kaci is always there to!! she is calling me to make sure i dont pick out ugly tasteless dresses ha ha!!! it is pretty funny!!! but i love it!! she has been married for almost 3 years and brandi has been married 7 years !! crazy huh!!! so hopefully brock and i will last that long lol ha ha jk!!! so hear is to more planning comming our way!!! lets get it going sisters!!!:)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad you did a blog, now I can keep in touch w/ you wherever you are!!! We sure miss you at school, but I'm excited for you to be done. one more week for me! Keep up the posts, lets get together when we're All done with school and have a GNO!

Brandi said...

Oh sister, sister...a GNO is a 'girls night out'...hello!!!

Jesy said...

I can't believe Brandi has been married 7 years!

I'm OLD!